About the Institution
Pillai HOC College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Rasayani was established in the year 2008 by Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai, Chairman and CEO, MES whose vision was to provide students of Rasayani with quality education in a high-tech atmosphere. It is located in a picturesque location of 35 acre campus of green environment where learning can be, indeed a pleasure. It started off with just a handful of students, but today it has grown to a full-fledged Bachelors College with ten disciplines, i.e. B.A., B.Com. (Regular), B.Com. A&F, B.M.S., B.M.M., B.Sc. (Computer Science) and B.Sc. (Information Technology), B.Sc. (General), Master of Commerce (M.Com.), Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc.I.T.).
Another salient feature is that even the class rooms are internationally designed for the teacher to co-ordinate with the students easily and efficiently. The school has a unique teaching method, which aims at developing the students born talents and potentional, knowledge is variety of audio-visual teaching aids and internet facility to student’s right will always be a blazing land mark of Raigad district. The college is located in Pillai HOCL Educational Campus at Rasayani in a multi – dimensional education campus which is surrounded by lush natural beauty and which has state-of-the-art infrastructure providing the right environment for learning.
PHCASC is affiliated to and is a constitute college of the University of Mumbai.
The vision of the college is to provide education to all, irrespective of region, religion, caste, economic strata and academic performance thereby becoming the real catalyst for change in the society.
- To ensure excellence in education by maintaining high standards of teaching
- To help the students enhance their skill sets
- To work for the personality development of the students
- To inculcate in them scientific temper and civic sense
- To provide best infrastructure comparable to international standards
- To enhance student competence
- To help them meet the demands of dynamic job market
- To serve the marginalised section of society
- To sensitise the students for propagating the importance of Human Rights and Environment