Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Pillai HOC College of Arts, Science and Commerce was established on 05.06.2017 as a quality sustenance measure for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality upgradation of the College. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC works towards realising the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The IQAC makes a significant and meaningful contribution in the post accreditation phase of institutions.
- To focus on institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture in the College.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the College and institutionalize the healthy practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve the functioning of the College
- To act as a change agent in the College.
- To better internal communication.
- Development and application of quality parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Preparation of blueprint for the academic activities of the semester.
- Suggestion for development of infrastructure facilities.
- Symbiotic relationship between organisation and environment.
- Promotion synergic relationship with the industry and society
- Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial Tasks.
- Thorough monitoring of the academic activities.
- Periodic analysis of Academic Calendar.
- Provision of Creative solutions to academic and curricular issues raised by students and staff members.
- Conduction of periodic meetings of the various departments and discussing ways and means for quality sustenance and enhancement in each department.
- Review of the academic activities.
- Suggests improvement for the better functioning of the department.
- Annual Exam Cell Audit for the transparent functioning of Exam Cell.
- Regulation of Annual Academic Review Meet (AARM) and Quarterly Review Meet QRM.