|Name of the Event
|One Day National conference on “Global Market - One Place, One Idea”
|The Faculty of Commerce in association with the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
|24th February, 2023
|Venue / Online Platform
|Hybrid - Online & Offline Venue – PHCASC - Second Floor, Research Forum
|Mapping with Vision / Mission
|The vision of the college is to provide education to all, irrespective of region, religion, caste, economic strata and academic performance thereby becoming the real catalyst for change in the society.
Mission- The commerce conference provided a platform:-
1. To help the students enhance their skill sets
2. To work for the personality development of the students
3. To inculcate in them scientific temper and civic sense
4. To provide best infrastructure comparable to international standards
|Mapping with PO
|1. Gave students theoretical and practical exposure in the commerce sector which includes Accounts, Commerce, Marketing, Management, Economics, and Environment and Taxation.
2. To come up with innovative solutions to problems, apply research skills to business challenges and communicate effectively.
3. students to be updated with general understanding of human interaction with the environment, logical and analytical abilities, quantitative techniques and life skills.
4. to develop entrepreneurial skills in students, in different fields by making short term and long term planning in connection with various aspects of business and implementing them accordingly as a successful entrepreneur.
5. To acquire excellent communication skills, soft skills to deal with the day today matters of business with a sound background of Mathematics and Statistics tools for analysing and attaining perfection in using information technology in business for attaining the objectives.
|Activity Falls under Criterion / Criteria
|Dr. Sheeba Rajan
|Mr. Vineet Murli
|Number of participants benefitted
|Best Research paper was awarded to three participants
1. Dr. Kalyanikutty SS for paper titled Human Rights and Patent Monopoly”
2. Dr. Lawwell Man P for Economic Perspective of Intellectual Property Collateralization.
3. Mr. Priyesh Keekan for Making Arms and Talking Peace : An Ambiguous Situation For World Powers as India enters the Global Arms Trade as an Exporter
The Faculty of Commerce in association with the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Pillai HOC College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Rasayani had organised a One Day National Conference on Global Market – One Place, One Idea on 24th February, 2023.
We would sincerely like to thank and appreciate Prof. Dr. Elizabeth Matthews for being the keynote speaker and Chief Guest of the conference. Her vast knowledge on the subject matter was truly an inspiration and encouragement to all the participants.
We would also express our gratitude to Resource person Dr. Shubhangi Kedare who chaired the technical session and provided valuable inputs.
We would like to thank our Principal, Dr. Lata Menon Madam for her guidance and motivation in organising the event.
We would also thank our Vice-Principal Mr. Binit Kumar Sir for his support.
We truly thank all the participants (Offline & Online) for their active participation.
Last but not the least, we would like to thank our event organizing team , technical support staff, and all the faculty members of PHCASC for their participation, support and encouragement that brought the event to a successful end.