Admissions and Eligibility
Documents to be submitted along with the filled in application form
- Original XII Marksheet and Leaving Certificate along with 2 photo copies duly attested. Students have to submit their Passing Certificate within 90 days failing which their admission to the said course is likely to be cancelled.
- Provisional Statement of Eligibility issued by the University of Mumbai for those students who have passed XII / F.Y. / S.Y. / T.Y. from other than Maharashtra State Board / Mumbai University. For obtaining provisional statement of Eligibility students should collect the application form from the college office, fill in all the details and submit the application form along with the prescribed fee, original and a photo copy of the mark sheet to the college office. Such students should also submit their original Migration Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Passing Certificate along with 2 photo copies within 90 days failing which their admission to the said course is likely to be cancelled.
- No Objection Certificate and a Letter given by the previous college stating F.Y. / S.Y. enrolment confirmation letter number and date from the University of Mumbai. (Applicable for those students who have passed F.Y. / S.Y. examination from any other college affiliated to University of Mumbai). The students will get a provisional admission till the college receives the Transfer Certificate from the previous college.
- Three Latest passport size photograph.
- Undertaking form duly signed by the parents / guardians.
THE FEE AS PER THE SCHEDULE IS TO BE PAID IN CASH AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
Admission to various courses will start after the declaration of the results of the respective qualifying examination.
- Admission form will be available in Central Administrative Office on payment.
- Get the duly filled in admission form verified along with the attached documents from the office in person.
- Meet the Principal personally with the verified admission form and documents and take the Principal’s signature.
- Submit the admission form duly signed by the Principal to the cashier in the college office along with the fees and obtain a receipt to confirm admission.
- Admissions are provisional until all the necessary certificates are submitted to the college and are approved by the University.